Friday, December 7, 2018

New Year Mix 2019 - Best of EDM & Electro House Mashup Music - Party Mix 2019

New Year Mix 2019 - Best of EDM & Electro House Mashup Music - Party Mix 2019 - Mixed by daveepa.

Subscribe to my channel here & hit the 🔔 to join the notification squad and to not miss any new uploads!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🎧 My Equipment:

USB-Stick *

Pioneer DDJ SX2 (Controller) *

Controller alternative *

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🏃🏻 Follow daveepa:

Facebook 👻 daveepa

🔊 Follow my Spotify Playlists:

"Best Remixes of Popular Songs" - Radio" - Tracklist & Download:

soon.

THIS UPLOAD FEATURES MUSIC IN COOPERATION WITH:

💎 Revealed Recordings Spinnin' Records Musical Freedom Dharma Worldwide Maxximize Records Wallpaper:

if you are the respective owner of the wallpaper, please contact me on my socials & I'll leave credit to you right here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✔️ Want your track in one of my Mixes?

Send me your Track here: per Mail: daveepaofficial@gmail.com

✔️ General booking, information & business inquiries:

Contact via Mail daveepaofficial@gmail.com

* Affiliate Amazon Link - By purchasing via this link you are going to support me. Amazon is going to share a small commission with myself, as you bought the product through this link. You don't pay anything more and there is nothing extra for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Keywords]:

EDM

EDM Music

EDM Mix 2017

EDM Mix 2018

EDM Remix

Festival Music

Festival Mix 2017

Festival Mix 2018

Festival Mashup Mix

Festival Remixes

New Year Mix

New Year Mix 2019

New Year Mashup

New Year Music

EDM New Year Mix

#newyear #yearmix #edm #mashup #electro

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************