Saturday, April 14, 2018

That Song or Album that Gives you Butterflies...- Vinyl and Music News by Inkeater

Lets Talk Music...you know... That Song or Album that Gives you Butterflies..the one that makes the feelings come on strong force! What is it?

FOLLOW ME on Social Media!

Facebook - - to my channel: YouTube Channel - VIDEOS Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.

READ MY BLOG! - Check out my Art, behind the scenes or find out what I'm up to... my channel?

BY... buying some of my art - you can help by restock my art supplies for future videos on this

channel - INKEATER

__

Hi My name is Alethea. I’m a Fort Lauderdale Artist and YouTuber, I

can also be called a music nerd, a coder and sometimes a really big

kid with a crazy imagination often turning the imagined into the

real. I go by the artist name Inkeater and I’ve been creating ever

since I could hold a crayon (1984) and posting videos on YouTube

since May 2006, it’s given me the opportunity to work with companies

such as Mountain Dew and Robot Films.

I have many passions and hobbies. For one, I like taking the

imagined and turning it into the real whether through code or

artistic means…a by product of my creativity is my YouTube channel

Inkeater where I post content relating to art, music and creativity

on a weekly basis. Subscribe to me for creative shenanigans and

conversations about music.

----

For collaborations and business inquiries, please contact:

inkeater@gmail.com

----

INTRO/ OUTRO MUSIC BY -

Seeing You Out ([1]BrokeMC) / [2]CC BY 3.0

Links:

1. me Elton John, yay or nay in the comments if you read this far down. LMAO! WOOO! TRUE FANS!

If yay, whats your favorite song by Elton!

************************************************************

Thank you for your visit.

Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.

Whats Hot and whats not Latest Software Launches

************************************************************

Proofreading text doesn’t have to be a chore. With Perfect Tense, all you have to do is click a button and all of your text will be automatically proofread and edited, as if your English teacher was correcting it for you!

Perfect Tense will take your content and turn it into the type of content, Google will go crazy

Start HERE Today

************************************************************

Over 450

Free E-book's

Visit my FREE E-book Vault Today !

************************************************************

FREE PLR Articles for your content!

Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!

Visit my FREE PLR Article "Vault" today for your fresh new content !

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************